Thursday, December 17, 2015

Number One

Hello! GirlWIthGlasses here, with the latest story of my life. Okay, not really. But this is the place for songs, rants, websites and defenses. Like, oh my god, if you don't like randomness, then turn away now. RIGHT NOW.
Facts about me:
1. I am a Slytherin Girl.
2. Fictional Crush: Draco Malfoy/Finnick Odair. *sighs*
3. I am random.
4. My name on many websites is RebeccaDarking.
5. I am really addicted to romance novels.
6. I HATE wHeN pEoPlE tYpE....oh god I can't do it.
7. My best friends in real life are totally random. They are awesome. BTW's, I gave one of them the nickname Myrtle, due to her freakishly good impression of Moaning Myrtle.
8. I am queen at Truth or Dare.
9. My favorite website is myHogwarts.
10. I am a total gamer.
11. My nickname is the Dark Lady both at school, real life, and on mH.

See ya.
GirlWithGlasses out.

No comments:

Post a Comment